Everest,Yamdruk And Namtso Lake Biking Tours
- Max Altitude: 5000 meters.
- Trip Grade: Normal
- Best Season: Spring/Summer
- Duration: 16 Days
- Day01: Arrival at Gongkar airport and travel to Lhasa. (3650m/45Km): Yarlung Tsangpo, Kyichu river, Lhasa city, and Jokang temple.
- Day02: Sightseeing tour around Lhasa: Visit Potala Palace, Jokang temple, Bharkor Bazaar.
- Day03: Sightseeing tour around Lhasa: Visit Drepung and Sera monasteries.
- Day04: Ride from Lhasa to Gyangshong village (3850m/120Km) drive/25km bike ride: Brahmaputra-Gongkar county-Chedeshol-Namgyelshol-Gyangshong village.
- Day05: Ride from Gyangshong village to Karmaling grassland (4471m/6-7 Hours): Trila pass, Great view of Kurla Gangri in a distance- Drangda, Karmaling grassland.
- Day06: Ride from Karmaling to Samding monastery (4471m/ 6-7hrs biking: Lhunposhol township-Kaba village-beautiful view of Nojing Kangsang snow mountain-Yamdrok lake-Samding monastery.
- Day07: Samding monastery to Shigatse (3900m/190km): Nojing Kangsang snow mountain-Karola glacier-visit Palchoe and Kubum-Shigatse-Tashi Lhunpo monastery.
- Day08: Shigatse to Takdruka by van-Takdruka-Dorjeling nunnery (4150m/90km biking): Heping airport-Barhmaputra-Takdruka ferry-Xugula pass-view of Jomo Kanggar-Dorjeling nunnery.
- Day09: Cycling from Dorjeling nunnery to Damxung county ( 4200m/125km): Yampachen hot spring-Qinghai Tibet highway-Damxung county.
- Day10: Biking from the foot of the Lagenla pass (5000m )- Namtso lake-Tashido (4718m/50km): Great panoramic view of Namtso lake from Lagenla pass (5000m) -Tashido hermitage-Namtso lake.
- Day11: Tashido hermitage-Gorchung monastery (4560m/76km ): Beautiful entire Namtso lake view-nomad camp-Gorchung monastery and Gorchung peak.
- Day12: Gorchung monastery to Rarila-lake shore (4570/90km): Gorchung monastery-Dokya Gompa-`Rarila-great view of Namtso Lake.
- Day13: Rarila-next to village Number five (4570m/90km): Tibetan nomad camp-beautiful grassland on the high Tibetan plateau-east side of Namtso lake-lagenla-Damxung county-Lhasa.
- Day14: 70km biking on the high Tibetan plateau-drive to Lhasa by vehicle (3650m/215km ): Tibetan nomad camp-beautiful grassland on the high Tibetan plateau-east side of Namtso lake-lagenla-Damxung county-Lhasa.
- Day15: Free day and relaxing day in Lhasa: Self-shopping or walking around Bharkor Bazaar.
- Day16: Drive to Lhasa Gongkar airport (3600m/45km): The Potala Palace square-Kyichu valley-Brahmaputra-Lhasa airport.
THE ABOVE COST DOES NOT INCLUDE
- 1. Both international and domestic flight ticket
- 2. Lunch and dinner at the hotel
- 3. China Tibet visa fee
- 4. Service of Nepal or mainland China side
- 5. Sleeping bag
- 6. Mountain bikes
- 7. Insurance including personal, medical, travel and evacuation insurance
- 8. Personal expenses such as (alcoholic beverages, laundry, phone call, etc
- 9. Any extra cost in the event of landslides/natural calamities and personal nature expenses need to be paid by clients themselves