Lumbini is a Buddhist pilgrimage site in the Kapilavastu district of Nepal. Lumbini is in the foothills of the Himalaya, 25 km east of the municipality of Kapilavastu. It is the place where Queen Mayadevi is said to have given birth to Siddhartha Gautama, who in turn, as the Gautama Buddha. The Buddha lived between roughly 563 and 483 BCE. Lumbini is one of four magnets for pilgrimage that sprang up in places pivotal to the life of the Buddha, the others being at Kushinagar, Bodh Gaya, and Sarnath, where the Buddha is said to have lived till the age of 29
- Day 01: Welcome to Tribhuvan International Airport and transfer to Hotel.
- Day 02: After breakfast, spend your half day sight-seeing experiencing and exploring Patan Durbar Square (also visit Golden Temple Monastery and Mahabauddha Monastery) and Boudhanath. Stay in Hotel.
- Day 03: Fly to Bhairahawa and welcome at Bhairahawa Airport by our representatives and transfer to Hotel. Visit Lumbini, the birthplace of Lord Buddha. Stay in Hotel.
- Day 04: Visit the religious and historical sites. Stay in Hotel.
- Day 05: Fly back to Kathmandu. Free for own shopping. Hotel stays in.
- Day 06: Sight-seeing around Swoyambunath (Monkey Temple), Kirtipur and Chobhar gorge. Hotel stays in Kathmandu.
- Day 07: Departure for onward destination